What Are Lipotropics?
Lipotropic compounds are a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that help metabolize fat in the body. Combined with diet and exercise, lipotropic injections can speed up the process of fat breakdown and enhance your weight loss results.
What Is in a Lipotropic Injection?
Our lipotropic formula contains nine ingredients:
- Vitamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12 - Breaks down protein, fats, and carbohydrates.
- L-Carnitine - An amino acid which transports fatty acids into the mitochondria.
- Methionine - is a unique sulfur-containing amino acid that can be used to build proteins and produce many molecules in the body.
- Initosol - a carbocyclic sugar that is abundant in brain and other mammalian tissues,
- Choline- an essential nutrient that is naturally present in some foods and available as a dietary supplement