The Insulin-like Growth Factor: IGF-1 LR3
The Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) is one of the endocrine hormones that is produced in the liver. The release of this hormone increases in the presence of Human Growth Hormone. Numerous cells throughout the muscles of the human body are equipped with cell receptors that have a high affinity for Insulin-like Growth Factor. This makes this hormone one of the best growth hormones and a facilitator of general cell growth which it does by targeting different specific tissues and in more autocrine cell communication processes, it facilitates cell division.
Some Benefits of the Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 and some of the reasons why it has substantial advantages include:
- It facilitates protein synthesis in the body.
- It regulates the storage of fat and channels it to be used for the production of energy. This results in a noticeable fat loss.
- Promotes positive effects on metabolism; increasing lean body mass and decreases fat
- It increases the regenerative properties of the body’s nerve tissues.
- Upregulates anti-oxidant benefit and ligament strength
- It boosts hyperplasia in muscle cells, which leads to fuller muscle tissues.
Optimal IGF-1 and growth hormone levels are crucial to bone development during childhood and throughout adult life.
The half-life of IGF-1 LR3 is about 20 – 30 hours. It is more potent than the regular base IGF-1. Because it can be sustained in the body for more than a day, it efficiently binds to cell receptors in the muscle cells and activates cell communication which subsequently improves the growth rate of muscles all day long.
IGF-1 LR3 inhibits the movement of glucose into the body cells which facilitates fat burning and the use of fat in the body for the production of energy. Its long life of close to a day has made it a preferred variant by a majority of patients and physicians because site injections are never necessary. IGF-1 LR3 cycles the whole body and binds to the receptors on muscle cells then acts for about a day, so a daily administration of this dosage is strongly supported.