If you’re someone that experiences frequent muscle fatigue, tissue tears or injury when working out or doing your job, it’s important to know what options you have for recovering quickly, safely and effectively.
Anavar (generic name: oxandrolone) may be a beneficial option for you. But first, let’s learn more about what it is, how it works and other helpful information to consider before speaking to a physician.
What Is Anavar (Oxandrolone)?
Anavar is a manufactured drug designed similarly to testosterone, a hormone produced naturally in the body.
Oxandrolone is known as an anabolic steroid, as it helps to promote muscle growth and tissue repair in the body. It was first synthesized in 1962 to assist post-surgery patients with recovering more quickly after their procedure.
What Are the Most Common Benefits of Anavar?
Anavar prevents protein breakdown in your body and promotes the building of muscle without the negative side effects of other anabolic steroids. The most two most common benefits include:
- Enhanced muscle recovery: Anavar contains properties that can help your body bounce back faster from a workout.
- Increased nitrogen retention: Nitrogen retention can help you heal faster and more effectively after intense activity.
- Advanced tissue repair: This medication can also help you heal more quickly after experiencing an injury or after a surgery.
How Is Anavar Normally Taken?
Anavar is generally prescribed to be taken orally between two to four times a day, typically for only a few weeks as a short-term treatment, depending on the individual. Anavar should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.
This medication should be taken as prescribed at the same time every day to ensure it’s thoroughly absorbed through the GI tract. Peak concentrations in the body should occur about an hour after it’s ingested. Anavar is 95% bound to protein, making it more stable and less likely to get metabolized by the liver.
What Should I Discuss With My Provider Before Taking Anavar?
Before taking Anavar, it’s important that a healthcare professional assesses your current health, allergies and medications. Anavar may not be recommended if you:
- Have been diagnosed with prostate or breast cancer
- Have advanced kidney disease
- Have high calcium levels
- Are pregnant
To ensure this treatment is the safest option for you, tell your doctor if you:
- Have a history of liver or heart disease
- Have high cholesterol
- Take any blood thinners
- Have diabetes
- Have a history of stroke or blood clots
- Have a thyroid disorder
- Use other similar medications
Are There Any Side Effects of Anavar?
Although results vary from patient to patient, some have experienced a variety of side effects after taking Anavar. Commonly reported side effects have included:
- Boosted energy
- Decreased body fat
- Increased protein production in muscles
- Improved muscle function and growth
- Increased red blood cell production
- New or worsening acne
- High calcium levels in your blood
- Ejaculation problems or reduced semen production
- Shortness of breath
- Ankle/feet swelling
- Sudden weight gain
- Urination issues
- Liver problems
Some patients also experienced:
- Boosted protein synthesis, which can contribute to improvements in resistance training
- Increased regulation of androgen receptors, resulting in harder, firmer and more resilient muscles
- Increased production of IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor), which enhances energy that’s available in the body when engaging in strenuous activity; IGF-1 is also responsible for growth regulation and has shown the ability to increase wound healing and tissue repair
This form of treatment can also be used as a replacement for androgen and estrogen hormones, which the body naturally loses with age.
How Aspire Rejuvenation Can Help
Ready to find an effective, safe solution to address frequent muscle fatigue and tissue tears? Aspire Rejuvenation is here to help. Our Oxandrolone (Anavar) Therapy can help you significantly improve your recovery and repair time, allowing you to reduce your overall downtime after a workout or injury.
We offer an industry-leading approach to providing care that helps patients achieve their optimal health and wellness. For your convenience, our clinic offers:
- VIP medical care
- Attentive customer service
- Convenient, reliable access to prescriptions
- Authority to accept HSA/FSA payments
- Medically proven treatments and health care
Start feeling like your younger, healthier and more active self today with Oxandrolone (Anavar) Therapy. Contact us today for a free consultation to learn more about how this treatment could benefit you.