Weight loss can feel like a painful and stressful process. For most people, getting and staying fit is a lifelong pursuit dependent on consuming a healthy, balanced diet and engaging frequently in physical activity. But if lifestyle choices alone aren’t getting you the results you need, lipotropic injections for weight loss may be a viable option for helping to shed excess body fat and boost your energy.
What Are Lipotropic Injections?
Lipotropic injections may be referred to by other names like:
- Lipo shots
- Lipotropic B12 injections or
- Lipotropic MIC injections
Lipotropic injections for weight loss are a safe and non-invasive alternative to invasive fat-removal procedures that deliver essential nutrients to the body to help it restore any deficiencies. They’re both less invasive and less expensive than liposuction, a popular procedure that employs suction to get rid of fat from specific areas of the body.
While they don’t remove fat from the body directly, lipotropic injections can help boost metabolism and aid the body in natural weight loss. Combining lipotropic injections with a healthy diet and exercise plan can be an effective way to achieve your weight loss goals.
How Do Weight Loss Injections Work?
Lipotropic injections contain a mixture of minerals, vitamins, and amino acids that boost general body wellness and increase fat metabolism. These ingredients work by enhancing the levels of lipotropic amino acids. These acids, in turn, speed up metabolism and the rate at which fats break down in the liver and leave the body.
Our lipotropic injections for weight loss contain nine ingredients:
- Vitamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12): Break down protein, fats, and carbohydrates.
- L-Carnitine: An amino acid that transports fuel to cells. Assists in metabolizing fat and enhancing energy levels.
- L-Methionine: an essential amino acid that is used to build proteins and produce many molecules in the body. The body does not produce L-Methionine on its own, yet it plays a crucial role in fat elimination.
- Inositol: a carbocyclic sugar that helps to metabolize fat and may enhance insulin function in the body.
- Choline: an essential nutrient that is naturally present in some foods and available as a dietary supplement
Lipotropic weight loss injections go directly into the bloodstream and deliver faster results than oral supplements.
Lipotropic injections may also be helpful for people who want to maintain a healthy weight by inhibiting excess fat in the body. The best way to determine if you’re a good candidate for lipo shots is to schedule a consultation with a certified provider near you.
Regular injections may assist the body in:
- Reducing the level of stored fats: Lipotropic shots work most directly in weight loss by reducing the amount of stored fats. The active ingredients in the injections promote the health of the liver and help it process fats efficiently.
- Preserving a lean muscle mass that is metabolically active: When the body depletes glycogen levels, the shots direct the body to break down fat, which it uses as fuel.
- Elevating energy levels: Lipo shots contain Vitamin B12, essential for metabolic functions like energy level maintenance. If you have a workout routine, you tend to feel sluggish after exercise.
- Increasing your energy levels: Lipotropic injections promote your energy levels to help you function as you should. They also prevent you from going over your daily calorie intake by consuming too many carbs.
- Enhancing liver and gallbladder function: Your body does not produce sufficient amounts of choline, which is essential for liver and gallbladder function. Keeping these organs healthy is crucial, as they help the body flush out fat in your weight-loss efforts.
What to Expect from Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss
Once your provider has determined you to be a good candidate for lipotropic injections, the treatment plan will consist of regular injections to the arm, up to once a week.
How Long Does It Take for Lipotropic Injections to Work?
The absorption rate is not identical across the board. An individual’s diet, workout regime and additional biological factors can influence how fast they see results. Some patients report increased energy levels immediately, with fat loss becoming noticeable in around 20 days when combined with proper diet & exercise.
How Often Should One Get Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss?
Since everyone’s body is unique, only your specialist can be in a better position to tell you how often you’ll need to get a shot. Lipotropic injections provide an amino acid boost, but your body’s levels go back to normal in about a week. To maintain the benefits the shots provide, a regular injection schedule may be necessary throughout your weight-loss journey.
Supplement Your Weight Loss Efforts with Lipotropic Injections
Lipotropic injections for weight loss are ideal for people who are already engaging in regular exercise and consuming a healthy diet, but who want an extra boost to their weight-loss efforts. Patients usually report little to no discomfort from the shots.
If you’re looking for lipotropic injections for weight loss, Aspire Rejuvenation in Orlando and Pittsburgh has a customized solution for you. We have a team of medical and wellness professionals dedicated to helping you look and feel your best. Contact us today to talk to one of our physicians and make an appointment to see if lipotropic injections are right for you.