AOD 9604: FAT BURNING PEPTIDE
AOD 9604 is a modified form Growth Hormone which is a 191 amino acid peptide. The last 15 amino acids (176-191) of the Growth Hormone polypeptide have been reproduced as a specific peptide and is called GH Frag 176-191 or AOD 9604.
AOD 9604 is one of the best peptides for weight loss. It also has additional benefits that can help with fat reduction, better metabolism, and more.
BENEFITS OF AOD 9604:
- Reduces Body Fat
- Triggers fat release from obese fat cells predominantly more than lean ones
- Mimics the way natural growth hormone regulates fat metabolism
- No adverse effects on blood sugar or growth
- AOD-9604 stimulates lipolysis
- Inhibits lipogenesis that's the transformation of non-fatty foods into body fat
- AOD 9604 has been shown to have very favorable cartilage repair and regenerative properties, especially when paired with peptide BPC 157.
AOD 9604 RESEARCH:
AOD-9604 (Advanced Obesity Drug) was originally developed by Professor Frank Ng at Monash University in Australia in the 1990s, with the intent of finding an anti-obesity drug that had the fat burning effects of human growth hormone (HGH) without the muscle-building effect.
Other recent findings have shown, in addition to its fat loss properties, AOD 9604 processes many other regenerative properties associated with growth hormone. Currently, trials are underway to show the application of AOD 9604 in osteoarthritis, hypercholesterolemia, bone and cartilage repair.
Results of oral glucose tolerance test demonstrated that, in contrast with hGH, AOD 9604 has no negative effect on carbohydrate metabolism. There were no anti-AOD 9604 antibodies detected in any of the patients selected for antibody assay. In none of the studies did a withdrawal or serious adverse event occur related to intake of AOD 9604.
AOD 9604 displayed a very good safety and tolerability profile indistinguishable from placebo. AOD 9604 did not result in any of the adverse effects associated with full-length hGH treatment. AOD 9604 has an excellent safety profile, recently obtaining Human GRAS status in the USA.